The Crypt Sync Files encrypts / decrypts and synchronize files between local folders and USB Drive, memory cards, network drives, folders on Cloud services (Dropbox, etc.)
You can store your encrypted files on external drives, folders, cloud services and don’t worry about file security. You can choose the encryption AES256 or ZIP with a password.
The app combines a powerful engine automatically synchronize multiple pairs of folders and data encryption.
– Two mode of encryption. AES256 or ZIP with a password.
– Encryption / decryption and sync any number of folders same time.
– 6 modes of synchronizing.
– Tracking deletions in synchronized folders, real 2-way synchronization software.
– Automatic encryption / decryption and synchronization on the fly, when there are changes.
– Schedule your encryption / decryption and synchronization for any time.
– Encryption / decryption and sync Macs across a network.
– Encryption / decryption and sync local folders and folders on Cloud services (Dropbox, SkyDrive, etc.)
– Encryption / decryption and sync external drives (USB, memory cards, etc.) with your Mac, and vice versa.
– Powerful filter for files and/or folders on the entry and/or exclusion.
– View the latest changes in synchronized folders. Quick view last changes and Finder Integration.
– Saving the synchronized files in a specific location («Del folders”). Using this mode you are insured against accidental deletion of files, and can always return all the files even if you are re-sync a few times. Structure of folders and subfolders stored in the «Del Folder».
– Each sync task has the status showing when it was done last time.
– Run as Menu Bar App.
– Work in the background.
– Logging of the encryption / decryption and synchronization process.
Install VPN Server Configurator, and you can synchronize folders on a remote Mac from ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
Install the Compare & Sync Folders app, and you can view the changes before sync and change the file operations, if required, compare files “line by line” or by “QuickLook”.