NoSQL databases have grown in popularity recently due to their immense scalability, availability, and fault tolerance. NoSQL helps analysts work with high volume and disparate data types by efficiently handling unstructured, messy, and unpredictable data. To work in data-driven business these days, you need a background in NoSQL, and this is where to start.
- Access 32 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the basic NoSQL concepts & terms
- Understand the NoSQL design approach & explore Test Cases
- Install MongoDB & learn how to use it
- Discover data aggregation techniques in NoSQL
- Use Node.js & MongoDB to create web applications
MySQL is the most popular open source SQL database management system, allowing users to effectively manage data and design robust, efficient databases. In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to start using MySQL in web, cloud, and embedded applications. If you have any interest in developing apps, it’s important to have a good handle on relational databases, and this is an excellent place to start.
- Access 9 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss what a database is & how they are used
- Learn to create a well structure database
- Use all tools in MySQL to effectively manage table
- Perform practical examples in MySQL to fortify your knowledge
MongoDB is a NoSQL database that makes the integration of data in certain types of applications easier and faster. Being able to effectively use MongoDB can make your web apps more dynamic and user-friendly. In this crash course, you’ll learn everything you need to start working with MongoDB.
- Access 16 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about installing MongoDB, the data model, & working w/ data
- Discuss GridFS, PHP & MongoDB, & Python & MongoDB
- Create a blog application w/ the PHP Driver
- Explore database administration, optimization, replication, & sharding
Informatica is a service that delivers enterprise data integration and management software powering analytics for big data and the cloud. Dynamic Access Control, or DAC, comprises Informatica PowerCenter Workflows as the active component to control the interface workflows. These tools make data integration significantly easier for corporate environments, and companies will pay handsomely for Informatica pros. This course will help you become one of them.
- Access 99 lectures & 18 hours of content 24/7
- Learn in detail about dimensions & functions of Informatica
- Discuss normalization & ETL tools
- Become familiar w/ the Informatica Architecture
- Study the Powercenter client tool & Source Definition Overview
- Understand Designer & workflow manager
Tableau is an extremely useful data analysis tool that allows you to visualize data efficiently. It connects easily to nearly any data source, from Microsoft Excel to web-based data, and creates visualizations without having to write a single line of code. Tableau is immensely useful, especially in corporate environments, for communicating data in a precise, accessible manner, which makes the demand for Tableau aficionados high.
- Access 61 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the many options for connecting Tableau to data
- Learn the Tableau interface & paradigm components
- Discuss shelves, data elements, & proper terminology to create powerful visualizations
- Create basic calculations including string manipulation, basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations & more
Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services is a platform for building high performance data integration solutions, including extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) packages for data warehousing. SSIS also includes graphical tools and wizards for building and debugging packages. Through this training, you’ll gain the skills you need to use SSIS as a business intelligence tool, thereby greatly increasing your ability to score high paying data jobs.
- Access 44 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Discover SSIS tools & its advantages & disadvantages
- Explore the various SSIS functions, like Aggregate Data transformation support, how to input data from database to text, & more
- Learn how to use the data viewer using different viewing functions
This course will introduce you to Microsoft SQL, and the most important concepts behind databases and the process of building them. You’ll gain a comprehensive overview of all the major components of the SQL Server product suite, and dive into relational DBMS. By course’s end, you’ll have a strong grasp of SQL, perhaps the most important data management language on earth.
- Access 124 lectures & 23 hours 24/7
- Install SQL Server & discuss database concepts w/ practical examples
- Learn how to create & manage a database
- Understand how to access data from a database using SQL
- Maintain instances & databases, optimize & troubleshoot, manage data, & more
- Implement database security & high availability
Regression modeling is one of the core tenets of predictive modeling, allowing you to build strong models to effectively predict outcomes. In this course, you’ll develop regression modeling skills across a variety of business sectors and domains. Learning these data modeling skills will be an excellent addition to your resume, and can help you nail a new, high-paying career.
- Access 67 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Introduce yourself to regression modeling
- Understand how to identify independent variables & perform regression equations
- Learn how to tabulate values & interpret data sets
- Dive into basic multiple regressions & working w/ scatterplots
Minitab is among the leading developers in the world for statistical analysis software, as well as software for Six Sigma, lean, and other project management tools. Used by thousands of companies and universities throughout the world, Minitab software is perhaps most prominently used in predictive modeling. Through this course, you’ll learn how to apply Minitab to predictive modeling in different business sectors, thereby picking up a vital skill that can set your resume apart from the pack.
- Access 16 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Implement predictive modeling concepts w/ Minitab software
- Become familiar w/ non-linear regression
- Explore T-tests, standard deviation, means, & descriptive statistics
- Understand behavior of customers, movements of the financial markets, & study practical examples in pharma & medicine
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.