A recurrent neural network is a class of artificial neural network where connections form a directed cycle, using their internal memory to process arbitrary sequences of inputs. This makes them capable of tasks like handwriting and speech recognition. In this course, you’ll explore this extremely expressive facet of deep learning and get up to speed on this revolutionary new advance.
- Access 32 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Get introduced to the Simple Recurrent Unit, also known as the Elman unit
- Extend the XOR problem as a parity problem
- Explore language modeling
- Learn Word2Vec to create word vectors or word embeddings
- Look at the long short-term memory unit (LSTM), & gated recurrent unit (GRU)
- Apply what you learn to practical problems like learning a language model from Wikipedia data
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.