This book starts by introducing you to supervised learning algorithms such as simple linear regression, the classical multilayer peceptron, and more sophisticated deep convolutional networks. You’ll also explore image processing, Recurrent Networks, and unsupervised learning algorithms such as Autoencoders. Finally, you’ll take a look at Reinforcement Learning and its application to AI game playing, another popular direction of research and application of neural networks.
- Access 318 pages of digital content 24/7
- Optimize step-by-step functions on a large neural network using the Backpropagation Algorithm
- Fine tune a neural network to improve the quality of results
- Use deep learning for image & audio processing
- Utilize Recursive Neural Tensor Networks (RNTNs) to outperform standard word embedding in special cases
- Identify problems for which Recurrent Neural Network (RNN) solutions are suitable
- Explore the process required to implement Autoencoders
- Evolve a deep neural network using reinforcement learning
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.