This 8-hour course provides a deeply practical description of how to use the tried and true Project Management Institute (PMI) best practices to manage your projects through every stage of a project management lifecycle. First, it provides an overview of key project management concepts. Then, the project management processes are mapped across a timeline, and you explore the specific actions you need to take and documentation you need to prepare at each step. The course is end-to-end, comprehensive, divided into more than 200 videos, and easy to understand.
- Access 207 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Efficiently plan your project & know the scope, schedule, budget, and risks before you start
- Learn how to get stakeholder buy-in & senior management support at the beginning of your project, and maintain it throughout
- Understand the use of software tools to support the processes
- Understand the role & key skills of a project manager
- Earn 16 PDUs
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.