Software development is a time-consuming process that requires coding, testing, bug fixing, recoding, testing, deployment, and more. The whole process takes weeks, months, and sometimes even years to build a product. DevOps, however, looks at automating the entire process of testing and deployment to reduce the amount of work that a developer needs to do. Meanwhile, AWS offers powerful cloud features which can help scale your application easily to millions of users. That’s why companies are looking for DevOps and AWS architects, and this course will get you up to speed on both.
- Access 37 lectures & 5.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn what DevOps is, why it’s trending, & how it came to be
- Get an introduction to cloud computing & the AWS cloud platform
- Build a basic web app on the cloud using tools like Ansible & Jenkins
- Use AWS tools like CloudFormation, CodeDeploy & CodePipeline
- Understand how to deploy apps on AWS instances automatically & achieve continuous integration using DevOps and AWS tools
Microsoft’s Azure is currently climbing the ranks of cloud platforms as one of the most popular technologies on the market. Azure was designed for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers. Since its exceptional growth, the demand for Azure cloud specialists has been grown as more companies are relying on Azure to help reduce their costs and give them more options when it comes to cloud platforms. If you want to boost your career as a next-gen solutions architect and ace your Azure certification, then this course is for you.
- Access 57 lectures & 11.5 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to Azure Cloud
- Learn Azure networking & how to set up a VPN
- Discuss Azure compute services & security
- Manage identity & active directory services
- Create & manage Azure applications for business continuity
- Troubleshoot Azure applications
Continuous Integration allows you to forego the hours spent on debugging your code. Instead of wasting hours going through each line of code to check for bugs, or running a number of different tools to test which code doesn’t work, Jenkins can help you as you write your code. Continuous Integration tests every time your code is changed, which means that each line of code you add is automatically tested, the results of which will let you know if the code works or breaks. This is why it is currently extremely popular with developers and programmers. If you want to master Continuous Integration but have zero knowledge of what it is, then this course is perfect for you.
- Access 32 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn what Continuous Integration is & how to integrate it into code
- Get a brief introduction to the Jenkins system
- Install & configure Jenkins and integrate the CI
- Build a real-world example by creating & testing a Java application through Maven using Jenkins
The process of DevOps, which includes combining the process of development and operations into one, helps smooth the process of developing apps, deploying them and even testing them. It focuses on automating and monitoring all steps of software construction, from integration, testing, releasing to deployment and infrastructure management. The objective is to build shorter development cycles, increased deployment frequency, more dependable releases, in close alignment with business objectives. DevOps is currently all the rage in the tech world, and if you want to break into this in-demand field, here’s where to start.
- Access 58 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss DevOps & the world of automation
- Become familiar w/ DevOps components like Vagrant, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins & Git
- Learn principles such as containerization, version tracking, instant provisioning, & more
Git is a version control system that tracks changes made to computer files and saves the file after each change is made. It is commonly used in software development to keep track of changes, ensuring that in case the latest code is in error, you can simply restore the older saved version and get your code back up and running. In other words, it can save massive amounts of time. Meanwhile, Github is a repository that allows you to save your coding files and create a collaborative environment. In this course, you’ll learn how to optimize both.
- Access 48 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Install Git on your Linux system
- Work w/ remote repositories, different files, & more
- Revisit history, understand branching, & learn how to recover from failures
- Customize your Git & host your own Github repository
Amazon Web Services is the best cloud computing solution available, and architects are always in demand to implement and maintain cloud system architecture. These certified professionals make outstanding money to deliver top-notch solutions. In this course, you’ll start your journey towards that goal, covering all the material you’ll need to pass the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Certification Exam.
- Access 30 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Prepare for the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Certification Exam
- Explore EC2 instances, S3 bucket, & more
- Learn about Amazon’s various databases like RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticache, Redshift, & DMS
- Understand how to design a highly available & fault tolerant system
- Select appropriate AWS services based on select requirements
- Discover the EC2 Dashboard & other related technologies like AMI images, security groups, & auto scaling groups
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.