The marketing world is becoming more and more digital, making it important for marketers to keep up with digital and programming trends. This course will put you on even footing the next time you talk with a developer, understanding how web tech works and how digital marketing processes can reasonably be achieved. If you work, or are aspiring to work in marketing, this course will put you one step ahead.
- Access approximately 4 hours of course content 24/7
- Learn how web tech works so you can discuss it more intelligently w/ developers
- Understand how apps, software, & programs are built
- Access common programming languages like Python & learn how to script w/ it
- Add new libraries & functionality to your system
- Share & download code using Git & Github
Whether you work in tech, IT, finance, sports–really any industry–knowing how to analyze data will give you a major boost over your peers. This course will teach you the key elements of data science that will allow you to solve real problems using data. With the analytical and statistical skills you learn here, you’ll be able to make an immediate impact on your workplace.
- Access 14 interactive units 24/7
- Use analytical skills to manipulate data
- Develop business acumen & project your findings to the real world
- Master statistics to separate vital signals from irrelevant noise
- Learn how to use analytical toolkits like Microsoft Excel & the R programming language
Not quite sure how websites actually work? You’re not alone. This course, however, will show you the basic building blocks of websites and how they work. You’ll come to grips with the two most fundamental web development languages, HTML and CSS, and learn basic design and build principals. You’ll even learn how to host and run your own site. If you’re curious to know more about web development, here’s where to start.
- Access approximately 6 hours of course content 24/7
- Learn the different elements of a website & how to access them
- Understand the proper semantic structure of HTML
- Discover HTML tags, lists, & how to embed media
- Explore the various properties of CSS to better display your HTML
- Master the box model of CSS
Copywriting is an essential component to building a brand. Many businesses may outsource their copy to ad agencies, but if you’re small and growing, this may not be such a cost-effective measure. A better option would be handling your copy needs in-house, and this is the foundational course to start you off on the right foot. If you’re looking to take on copywriting as a career, this course will make sure you the skills to succeed. With an all-encompassing examination of what makes good copy and exercises to help you practice, you’ll soon be getting any brand the attention it deserves.
- Access 10 extensive units w/ exercises designed to hone your skills
- Identify headlines & analyze copy criteria
- Understand how to write the copy body & the sales process
- Learn how to deliver effective copy through video, text & resources
- Explore the history & psychology of writing copy
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.