If you’re interested in designing and building your own wearables, the Arduino platform is perfect for you. With this e-book, you’ll learn to create your own wearable projects by mastering different electronic components—such as LEDs and sensors—then applying your learnings through practical projects. You’ll consolidate your new skills in your final project, utilizing all the concepts you’ve learned to create a smartwatch complete with fitness tracking, Internet-based notifications, GPS, and time-telling.
- Develop a basic understanding of wearable computing w/ 218 pages of content
- Learn about Arduino & compatible prototyping platforms suitable for creating wearables
- Understand the design process surrounding the creation of wearable objects
- Gain insight into materials suitable for developing wearable projects
- Design & create projects w/ various kinds of electronic components: interactive bike gloves, GPRS locator watch, etc.
- Dive into programming for interactivity
- Learn how to connect & interface wearables w/ Bluetooth & Wi-Fi
- Get your hands dirty w/ your own personalized designs
Arduino by Example is a project-oriented guide to help you fully utilize the power of one of the world’s most powerful open source platforms, Arduino. This book demonstrates three projects ranging from a home automation project involving your lighting system to a simple robotic project to a touch sensor project. You will first learn the basic concepts such as how to get started with the Arduino, then develop the practical skills needed to successfully build Arduino-powered projects with real-life impact.
- Master use of the Arduino inside & out w/ 242 pages of content
- Integrate sensors to gather & effectively display environmental data
- Add Bluetooth, Wi-Fi & other modules to allow the Arduino to communicate & send data between devices
- Build automated projects to learn complex algorithms that mimic biological locomotion
- Create simple servers to facilitate communication
- Maximize the Arduino’s capabilities w/ Python, Processing & other programming tools
- Practice & learn basic programming etiquette
Arduino is the ideal platform with which to experiment on Internet of Things projects, and this e-book the ideal medium through which to learn. You’ll work through eight projects that will teach you how to assemble devices that communicate with one another, access data over the Internet, store and retrieve data, and interact with users. These projects also serve as blueprints for any other IoT projects you hope to tackle in the future.
- Build Internet-based Arduino devices to secure your home w/ 210 pages of content
- Connect sensors and actuators to the Arduino & access Internet data
- Make a powerful Internet-controlled relay w/ an embedded web server to monitor & control home appliances
- Build a portable Wi-Fi signal strength sensor to give haptic feedback about signal strength to the user
- Measure water flow speed & volume w/ liquid flow sensors and record real-time readings
- Set up motion-activated Arduino security cameras & upload images to the cloud
- Implement real-time data logging of a solar panel voltage w/ Arduino cloud connectors
- Track locations w/ GPS & upload location data to the cloud
- Control a garage door light w/ your Twitter feed
- Control infrared enabled devices w/ IR remote & Arduino
Arduino has become a widely adopted platform for its easy usability and flexibility, and iOS devices are nothing if not ubiquitous. Dive into this comprehensive project-based book, master the art of integrating the two, and learn how to build devices that are highly useful in everyday life. You’ll learn how to control Arduino using an iPhone or iPad, understand the different components that interact with the Arduino—digital and analog I/O, Wi-Fi shields, and more—and master iOS development essentials in the process.
- Design circuits w/ Arduino using sensors & actuators w/ 240 pages of content
- Write code to handle analog & digital sensors w/ commonly used protocols: OneWire, I2C, SPI & more
- Store data on SD Card & in EEPROM
- Build iOS applications using the MCV pattern & the UIKit components
- Allow your applications to control Arduino and its hooked-up devices
- Manage TCP/IP, UDP, and Bluetooth BLE communication between Arduino & iOS devices
- Make your iOS application utilize the sensors available in iOS devices, including the accelerometer, gyroscope & compass
- Develop iOS applications that use iBeacons
Learn to build interactive electronic devices controllable from any Android device by working through a series of projects. Each project is explained in a step-by-step fashion, starting with the required components and hardware assembly instructions, meaning following along is easy even for beginners. Whether you’re configuring an app to display tweets or controlling basic functions of the Arduino board, you’ll consolidate your knowledge of all things Arduino and get up to speed in no time.
- Build Wi-Fi or Bluetooth-controlled Arduino systems w/ 250 pages of content
- Make a weather measurement station that can be monitored from Android
- Build a smart power switch that can be controlled via Wi-Fi from Android
- Monitor your home remotely with a wireless security camera
- Control a servo motor w/ Bluetooth Low Energy using your phone’s gyroscope
- Open or close a door using voice controls or NFC
- Control a mobile robot using Bluetooth Low Energy
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.