Take the struggle out of digital collaboration, and get your team hooked up with Droplr. Simply drag a file to the Droplr icon on your desktop or hit the short cut, and you’ll automatically upload it to a remote server. Then, anyone on your team attached to your account will be able to access and work on the content. Filled with useful features to make teamwork more efficient, this app will pay for itself in productivity.
4.5/5 Stars on 358 G2 Crowd reviews
- Collaborate w/ up to three users on a single account
- Use the new Boards feature to create & share boards w/ team members around concepts, ideas, projects, & more
- Snag images or videos of your screen & have them share-ready in a few quick clicks
- Record as an image or gif & pop a link in a chat or email in seconds
- Annotate screenshots for further clarity
- Shorten links for easier sharing
- Share only what you want to show w/ previews
- Control when what you share disappears & password protect Drops for added security
- Tag Drops w/ keywords for simple organization
- Select any part of your screen to record & pause or mute audio during recording
- Write Markdown notes & share code snippets w/ syntax-highlighting
- Drag & drop gifs right from the browser
- Integrate w/ Slack, Jira, Confluence, Google Docs, Asana, Hipchat, Twitter, Basecamp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, & many more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.