If you want to effectively head any business operation, you need to dig into the numbers underlying your team’s work. This course is essential for operations directors looking to improve their project management efficiency, leadership skills, and problem-solving acumen. You’ll start with an overview of basics such as cost and investment, then proceed to more advanced concepts like earned value analysis to solidify your mastery of operations-focused finance principles.
- Learn financial concepts important to running an operation w/ 46 lessons
- Consolidate your finance basics: cost & investment, operations & ownership, etc.
- Craft financial reports: earning statements, balance sheets & cash flow statements
- Work w/ ratios & measures to generate financial insights
- Create & manage budgets by learning how to estimate, depreciate assets & more
- Develop a business case, calculate ROI & net present value (NPV), etc.
- Master operations finance principles: product cost, inventory cost management, etc.
- Understand what earned value is & how to forecast it
- Become more effective in your current role & improve your career prospects
This course is tailored towards operations managers seeking to boost their financial skills to improve their organization’s performance. Dive into concepts ranging from ratios and measures to ROI calculations, use these insights to make smart business decisions, and improve the financial performance of your projects and overall business.
- Learn finance principles for managing an operation w/ 35 lessons
- Master the basics of finances, including costs, investments, operations & ownership
- Use ratios & measures to calculate profitability, compare companies, etc.
- Create budgets: master cost account characteristics, strategic planning principles & more
- Create a business case, calculate ROI & figure out payback period
- Analyze cost behavior, track operational expenses, report on cost variance & forecast expenses
- Delve into operations finance principles: product cost, inventory cost management & more
No matter what projects you’re overseeing at your organization, you’ll benefit from taking this course to strengthen your financial skills. Learn how to utilize a wealth of financial knowledge to drive success in your projects, refine your operations, and maximize your company’s profitability.
- Master finance for project management w/ 37 lessons
- Understand the fundamentals underlying a solid financial knowledge base
- Assemble financial reports that reflect your projects’ & business’s performance
- Utilize ratios & measures to garner insights on your business’s profitability & performance
- Calculate profitability & compare companies’ performance w/ ratios and measures
- Analyze & forecast earned value to see if a project is on track
Even if your role isn’t finance-specific, you’ll benefit from strengthening your grasp of financial principles with this course. Whether learning how to craft financial reports or developing a business case, you’ll better understand the numbers driving your company’s performance and dramatically improve your professional decision-making process.
- Build finance skills w/ 16 lessons
- Solidify your grasp of finance fundamentals: amount, timing, revenues & profits
- Craft financial reports: earnings statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, etc.
- Utilize profit measures & return ratios as profitability metrics
- Create budgets by formulating strong estimates, capitalizing & depreciating assets, etc.
- Develop a business case to present the financial rationale for a project
- Understand cost behavior & execute cost variance reporting
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.