Starting your own business is an exciting idea, but also a bit scary. How do you know what to do? How do you know if what you’re doing is right? You learn. And this course will teach you everything you need to know to not just prepare yourself to launch a business, but to succeed in doing it. The time to pursue that dream is now!
- Access 89 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Learn the core concepts of entrepreneurship
- Understand how to think like an entrepreneur
- Differentiate between the important & unimportant
- Discover how to gather the resources you need
- Learn how to consistently think in actionable business terms
Some of the biggest new companies, like Slack, Skype, and GitHub all began by outsourcing their product development. If you’ve got a tech idea, but don’t have the technical know-how or budget to make it happen, it’s important to learn how to outsource effectively. Whether it’s programming, advertising, testing, customer service, or any other facet of a business, it’s important to know how to take advantage of outsourcing to keep your company lean. This course will teach you how to do just that.
- Access 101 lectures & 20.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create, conceptualize & map out your idea in an easily understood way
- Take your idea & create visual wireframes, mockups & prototypes
- Sketch on the fly & rapidly build out, test, & collaborate on your ideas
- Write job descriptions that bring in the best bids
- Select the best possible long term team
- Employ 10 advanced techniques for getting the best price & cutting your development time in half
Not all of your ideas are good ones. It’s time to accept that. That’s the first step. The next step is learning how to validate your ideas so you avoid bad business bullets and learn how to identify a winner when you see it. This course from renowned instructor Evan Kimbrell will help you sift through the bad to get to the gold.
- Access 50 lectures & 8.5 hours of content 24/7
- Run qualitative feedback trials
- Know your competition better
- Develop lean online pitch experiments
- Discover some of the best free tools used by the pros
- Learn how to pick the best price point
- Understand why you have picked bad products
Many of the biggest and brightest businesses you know today began as abject failures. They grew into success, but only through periods of trial and error. That’s because “great” business ideas are often not immediately great. Cultivating an idea into something special is a process of trial and error, and one that requires some scientific thinking. You’ll learn that way of thinking in this course.
- Access 67 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to assess an idea’s marketability
- Spot market inefficiencies
- Employ new, disruptive business models
- Understand the process of developing & improving business ideas
Don’t waste your best ideas because you’re afraid of the process of bringing them to life. This course will give you the tools to turn any idea into a working prototype in just one day. You’ll learn to fully formulate and validate your ideas and launch them with minimum upfront costs. With the skills taught in this course, you’ll be winning over investors and collecting users in no time.
- Receive top-notch instruction w/ 71 lectures & 16 hours of content
- Finally pursue the business idea of your dreams
- Learn the skills to be a successful entrepreneur
- Learn from a top-rated instructor
- Understand how to beat the competition
- Study how to set up successful ad campaigns
- Make wireframes & pitch decks
- Win over investors w/ a Pidoco interactive prototype
One of the most efficient cost-cutting measures that businesses use is outsourcing. Learn to outsource effectively, and you’ll not only have the tools to save up to 90% on your next project, but you’ll complete each task faster. There are endless opportunities for outsourcing available – you just need to know how to use them.
- Understand how to outsource the right tasks at the right time w/ 78 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Be 10x more efficient than those that don’t outsource
- Incorporate outsourcing into your projects, business, or job
- Get the lowest, most reasonable price every time
- Learn from a top-rated, experienced instructor
- Outsource a variety of tasks including: web dev, mobile app dev, logo design, market research, customer feedback, email marketing, sales, proofreading & more
As more people access the internet with their mobile devices, companies are increasing their focus on building their mobile app presence. Consequently, there is a huge demand for mobile app developers and great opportunity for competent developers to operate independent businesses. Through this course, you’ll learn how to jumpstart a career as a mobile app freelancer, and build a business where you’ll be your own boss.
- Access 87 lectures & 18 hours of content 24/7
- Learn step by step from a successful independent contractor
- Shorten your learning curve & protect yourself from costly mistakes
- Grow your business faster & with fewer hiccups
- Tailor your business to your lifestyle
- Get free access to important legal documents that are essential for contractors
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.