Age of Wonders III is the long anticipated sequel to the award-winning strategy series. Delivering a unique mix of Empire Building, Role Playing and Warfare, Age of Wonders III offers the ultimate in turn-based fantasy strategy for veterans of the series and new players alike!
Create an Empire in your own Image
- Rule as one of 6 RPG style leader classes: Sorcerer, Theocrat, Rogue, Warlord, Archdruid, or the tech-focused Dreadnought.
- Research powerful skills unique to your class to develop your empire and arsenal.
- Choose your allies from among the six main races – Humans, High Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, Goblins and Draconians – and fantastical monster dwellings.
Explore and Exploit a Living Fantasy World
- Explore a rich fantasy world that is more detailed and alive than ever with over 50 location types to raid for treasure.
- Expand your domain by building new settlements, forge pacts with monstrous allies and capture valuable resources.
- Wield earth shattering magic and terra-form the lands for your needs.
Fight In-depth Tactical Battles
- Recruit legendary heroes, equip them with magical weapons, and let them lead your armies into battle.
- Crush your enemies using the detailed 3D turn-based Tactical Combat System.
- Become a master tactician. Crush city defenses. Learn to use flanking and master your army’s hundreds of abilities.
Master Age of Wonders III’s many Modes!
- Immerse yourself in a rich single player story campaign, playable from two sides of an epic conflict.
- Create endless scenarios using the random map generator.
- Compete in multiplayer wars with up to 8 players online.
Please note that:
- Level Editing Tools are provided as a courtesy to fans. They might have different system specifications from the Age of Wonders III game, are not tech supported and have an English only interface.
- Coop: Random maps and stand-alone scenarios can be played using player alliances versus computer opponents.
- Local Coop: Random maps and stand-alone scenarios can be played using “Hot Seat” mode on the same computer using player alliances versus computer opponents.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.