Add your clouds as disk drives to your computer
Air Live Drive mounts cloud drives as local disks in your computer so you can open remote files with any application without having to synchronize or using local disk space.
Air Live Drive supports the most important clouds as OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Mega, Yandex, Naver, Hidrive, Mail.ru, WebDAV, Mail.com, Adrive, Magenta Cloud, Stack Storage, Datto Drive and SFTP.
With this application you can add multiple accounts from the same cloud and each account becomes a disk drive on your computer. Once you have added your accounts you can work online without duplicating your clouds on your computer and save space on your hard drive.
- Your clouds as local disks: Connect your clouds as disk drives on your computer and work with the clouds as local disks.
- Work online: Use your usual tools or programs directly on the files in the cloud.
- Multiple clouds supported: Air Live Drive works with the most important clouds and can add multiple accounts from the same cloud.
- Save space on your hard drive: Work online without duplicating your clouds on your computer and save space on your hard drive.
- Work without synchronizing: Work directly with the files in the cloud avoiding the synchronization process.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.