How to Block Ransomware and Automatic backup?
There are many ways to block ransomware, malware, and viruses. However, these malicious programs continue to evolve, so simply blocking malicious programs with patterns alone can infect your PC with other malicious programs.
There is a way.
Please try the “Block Ransomware and backup” product.
Ransomware, malware, viruses, etc. can infiltrate your PC, but it cannot damage your files.
This product allows you to set the Desktop, Documents folder, and so on as protected folders, and allow only the programs that are allowed (for example, MS Office programs) to modify the files in the protected folder. Unauthorized programs can only open the file as read-only, or block the unauthorized program from running. Therefore, malicious programs cannot be accessed to the protected folder.
You can also create backup files automatically whenever you modify or create documents. These backup files are stored in a special folder, and not all programs can change this backup files unless you allow it.
Use this product to protect your valuable files.
* You can specify the folders or drives to prevent ransom-ware.
* Can create/change files in the security folder by only the applications that you allow.
* If an unregistered application attempts to write to the secure folder, ask the user whether to allow the write operation.
* When the main program is terminated, it is not possible to write or delete files in the secure folders.
* When creating/editing a file within the specified source folder, the Backup program automatically copies the modified file to the backup folder.
* The backup folder can be viewed in Windows Explorer, but it cannot be modified or deleted.
English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (simplified), German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Turkish, Korean, Hindi
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.