Microsoft Word isn’t the first choice for drawing eye-catching logos. It doesn’t have the credentials to merit a place in a lineup of logo design software. But can it gatecrash?
Why pick Microsoft Word to design a logo?
- It is commonplace and easier to learn
- It had multifaceted tools that work with both text and images
- Allows you to use the document page as a canvas
- Can merge and combine everything into one image
- Documents can reuse the logo directly in a page or letterhead
Use this tutorial to explore your creative chops quickly, brainstorm an idea and make a quick mock-up, or use design features.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.