System administrators are essential contributors to IT departments and are compensated accordingly. This course will teach you all you need to know to administer a Linux/UNIX system, including tips and tricks from professionals on potential pitfalls along your way. Over these 24 hours, you’ll learn everything you need to jump into the lucrative world of Linux system administration.
- Access 108 lectures & 24 hours of content 24/7
- Dive into the basics of Linux system administration
- Understand scripting, package management, kernel & shells & more
- Manage system processes, users & software
- Learn how to secure your system, manage the network & debug
- Discuss administration challenges sourced from professionals in the banking, healthcare & financial industries
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.