GeoPomp Music Visualizer Engine
Spawn objects for interaction ‘mesh painting’ pretty colors, technical shaders and so on.
Uses a Microsoft in-house project (angle). An OpenGL Engine converted to run on Windows 8 Metro. Stunning visuals, mastered buffers at high speed the eye candy unfolds as you build more.
The engine system is designed such as add Figures to the world then texture skin shader or paint, resize reposition spin and setup interactions to the music played. The design also allows interactions between Figures spectacularly. Shimmering alpha blended shadows trail the movements and pulses to the sound.
A whole bag of features are planned or in progress for update soon as possible.
- Converted fast high quality OpenGL renderer engine
- Infinate possibilities in your creative hands
- Great for parties with projectors or widescreens
- Saving and Loading your geoWorlds is now supported
- Comes alive with the music, enhanced visuals
- Includes tweaked meshes shaders and material skins
- Full Figure and Action editing suite
- Hot! Playlist loading saving editing
- Hot! Shuffle whole playlist
- Repeat list Repeat song Shuffle song modes
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.