One of the ways to expand your Raspberry Pi horizons is by integrating it with other boards. In this course, you’ll learn how to set up a NodeMCU module a setup the latest firmware. Through this project-based course, you’ll harness the power of NodeMCU to code two different projects.
- Access 29 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Complete two projects using the Lua programming language
- Configure & use NodeMCU w/ Arduino IDE and program it using C++
- Execute animated graphics on the LCD
- Build a fully-functional web server to remotely control an AC appliance
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.