PHP is an object-oriented general purpose language suitable for a wide variety of tasks. In this course, you’ll learn how to use PHP as a server-side scripting language for use in web development. In addition, you’ll study MySQL, a general purpose relational database management system (RDBMS) used mainly to provide a back-end database for web apps. In this course, you’ll get introduced to the concepts of relational database management systems in general, and how they relate to MySQL in particular. Unlike traditional courses that concentrate mainly on theory, this course takes a practical “how-to” approach to working with data.
- Study PHP & MySQL w/ 40 lectures & 4 hours of content
- Learn basic syntax, variables, loops & decision constructs.
- Study object oriented features, string functions, arrays, REQUEST, GET & POST
- Integrate MySQL databases w/ PHP
- Create databases & tables
- Add data to a table w/ INSERT
- Use SELECT, WHERE & ORDER to sort or filter
- Use JOINs to read from multiple tables
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.