Data Sufficiency questions on the GMAT Math exam consist of a question followed by two statements. Your job is to decide whether the two statements give enough information are sufficient to answer the question. If this sounds tricky–that’s because it is. This course will teach you the traps to avoid while answering these questions, and provide you with plenty of practice to prepare for the Data Sufficiency portion.
- Access 51 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Study w/ 50 high-quality data sufficiency problems
- Learn how to avoid time-consuming & costly question traps
- Get simple, step-by-step reasoning so you can learn to think like test-setters
- Receive visual highlights so that you really understand why answers are right or wrong
- Get feedback from instructors any time
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.