Google Spreadsheets is an amazing alternative to Microsoft Excel, and it’s time you joined legions of satisfied Google converts. You’ll find it a valuable tool for compiling, editing, and sharing spreadsheet data, whether you’re drafting charts and graphs, utilizing sorting and filtering tools, or performing any other task.
- Use Google Spreadsheets like you do Microsoft Excel w/ 3 hours of content
- Visually represent your data w/ charts & graphs
- Quickly write formulas & create powerful calculations
- Use data tools like sorting, subtotaling & filtering
- Write your own scripts & use Google addons to get more done
- Create charts, tables, graphs & format data
- Automate tasks w/ time-saving scripts & add-ons
Email should be a tool to optimize productivity, but it often causes more pain than it eliminates. Free yourself from the chains of a relentless Gmail inbox by using tools and techniques to customize, organize, and streamline your email management process. You’ll not only spend eight fewer hours per week on email, but also get more done than you thought possible.
- Master Gmail inbox management w/ 7 hours of content
- Save over 8 hours per week (384 hours/year) on email
- Master the foundation & psychology of effortless email
- Achieve & maintain inbox zero
- Eliminate spam & other unwanted, annoying emails
- Create one custom inbox for all your accounts that shows only the most important emails
- Learn about productivity shortcuts & tools (like Gmail Labs)
Are you an admin for Google Apps for Education? With this course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to effectively manage your educational domain and tools. You’ll learn everything from how to set up your account for optimal productivity to setting up a naughty word list to monitor student emails, ultimately turning your school’s website management into a breeze.
- Dive into the Google Apps Admin Console w/ 4.5 hours
- Learn to effectively manage an educational domain as a Google Apps admin
- Explore advanced options for staff & student accounts
- Learn advanced Gmail techniques related to Gmail For Staff & Gmail For Students
- Create & manage Google Groups to streamline communication
- Utilize security enhancements & implement reporting tools
If “inbox zero” has long been an unobtainable fantasy for you, it’s time to make it a reality. Learn everything from setting up your Gmail account for optimal productivity, to processing your emails with tricks like speed typing. You’ll not only cease to pull out your hair each time you look at your inbox—you’ll send your productivity soaring to new heights.
- Bring order to your Gmail inbox w/ 3 hours of content
- Configure your settings for maximum efficiency
- Learn proven tactics to always be on top of your emails
- Eliminate unnecessary emails to reduce your inbox count
- Process emails in record time
- Utilize hacks to increase productivity: creating “throwaway” email addresses, apply filters, etc.
- Secure your Gmail account against hacks
Spend hours each day sifting through a large pile of emails? There’s a better way to use Gmail. This course will teach you valuable techniques to tame your inbox, allowing you to configure settings, organize emails, and customize your interface like a pro. You’ll spend less time dealing with the minutiae of email management, and more time getting things done, period.
- Learn over 25 techniques to tame your Gmail inbox w/ 2.5 hours of content
- Create your own inbox zero system
- Clean up your email environment: archive, delete, mass subscribe, etc.
- Organize your inbox w/ filters, stars & labels
- Customize your interface: consolidate multiple accounts, get desktop notifications, etc.
- Quickly compose, search for & reply to emails
- Utilize tools like Gmail Labs, Contacts, Tasks, etc.
Google Chrome isn’t just a way to view websites—it offers a suite of powerful tools to take them to the next level. Elevate your web design and development skills using the almighty suite of Google Chrome Development Tools, tucked into each Chrome browser. Before you know it, you’ll be tweaking front-end designs, increasing data transfer speeds, and much more like a veritable pro.
- Master using Google Chrome Development Tools w/ 1.5 hours of content
- Debug and alter HTML & CSS directly in your browser
- Test responsive page designs by emulating mobile devices in Chrome
- Access HTML5 LocalStorage & other persistent data stores
- Analyze network usage for your site & increase its speed
- Improve SEO, increase mobile speed & utilize free fonts
Pesky USB sticks? Inaccessible data? Not a problem any longer! Google Drive turns remote file storage and access, as well as virtual collaboration, into a dream. This cloud storage platform will enable you to easily organize, track, and back up your data remotely, allowing you to seamlessly collaborate upon and share it with others.
- Master use of Google Drive w/ 1.5 hours of content
- Easily organize, track & back up your data in the cloud
- Quickly share stored files w/ others
- Collaborate w/ others on shared documents in real time
- Eliminate the need to deal w/ attachment, USB sticks, lost data, etc.
If you haven’t added Google Apps to your productivity toolbox already, now’s your chance. Google Apps is a powerful (and yes, free) suite of tools that allows you to easily craft documents, create spreadsheets, assemble presentations, and more. And this course is your ticket to full-fledged mastery.
- Get an overview of Google Apps w/ 3.5 hours of content
- Understand how to use Google Apps as an alternative to Microsoft Office
- Dive into Docs, Drive, Spreadsheets, Forms, Presentations & Drawings
- Set up your account & create your first Google Doc
- Create forms to collect data, create sleek presentations, etc.
- Augment your workflow & increase your productivity
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.