The gaming industry has been growing exponentially to the point where, today, it nearly rivals Hollywood in revenue. That means lots of money-making opportunities for game developers. This course will give you a crash course in programming games with C++ and DirectX, the industry leading programming language and Graphics API combo. Your game development career is calling.
- Access 163 lectures & 30 hours of content 24/7
- Take an in-depth look into Vector Algebra
- Learn the Matrix Algebra in gaming development
- Understand the concepts central to application building
- Discover 3D transformations in DirectX
- Use color blending, textures, depth rendering & lights in DirectX
Rotoscopy is an animation technique in which animators trace over footage frame by frame for use in live action and animated films. In the VFX industry, rotoscopy refers to a technique of manually creating a matte of an element on a live action plate so that it can be composited over another background. It’s an extremely useful skill for VFX artists, animators, and production designers, and one you’ll learn through this quick, hands-on course to kickstart a career behind the camera.
- Access 12 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Enhance your knowledge by learning new terminologies & production techniques of rotoscoping for basic VFX compositing
- Learn point tracker, mocha tracker, linking layers of shapes w/ various tracking information & more
- Mask banners of buildings for color correction or replacement & railing of bridges using trackers
- Understand how to match blur w/ actual footage, render a VFX shot, & more
SilhouetteFX is one of the most important post-production tools used by professionals in the visual effects industry. Through this professional training module, you’ll learn how to create a visual effects project from scratch. By the end of this advanced course, you’ll be working with SilhouetteFX like a pro, and be well on your way towards booking big VFX jobs.
- Access 24 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn advanced SilhouetteFX techniques & take your creative skills to a professional level
- Create a project from an image from scratch
- Understand how to perform a human roto & fine detailing
- Discover advanced tracking techniques
Unity 3D is the preferred game engine for developing cross-platform games, and is an absolute must-learn for any aspiring game developer. This comprehensive course will introduce you to Unity from the basics of the Unity editor, all the way through to scripting in C# using the built-in Mono Develop script editor or Microsoft Visual Studio. If you want to finally start building that game idea, this is the place to start.
- Access 42 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Discover the different kind of games that may be created using the Unity 3D game engine
- Learn how to get around the Unity editor
- Understand the different types of game assets in Unity
- Develop a Unity project flow
- Dive into the basics of Unity scripting
The best way to learn how to develop games is by actually developing games, and this tutorial in Unity will walk you through developing 4 games from scratch. You’ll learn to code classic games like Breakout and Flappy Bird, as well as develop the tools to build your very own original games. Over this massive course, you’ll gain a holistic view and capability with all parts of the Unity game engine.
- Access 104 lectures & 19 hours of content 24/7
- Understand features for rendering in Unity
- Dive into UnityScript
- Learn asset tracking, physics & platform support in Unity
- Discover Unity’s simple profiler for game optimization
- Master Unity by building 4 games from scratch
In Windows 10, Microsoft made significant user interface changes to meet requirements demanded by the dilution of mouse-oriented navigation, and the rise of touch navigation. As such, app development for Windows 10 has changed a bit, and developers have had to adapt to the new functionalities. This course will teach you how to create universal apps for the dynamic Windows 10 environment, getting you up to speed on one of the newest operating systems available.
- Access 61 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the Windows Store & Windows developer center
- Learn the Universal Windows Platform
- Create a new project, set up your working environment, & build a configuration for the project
- Dive into the XAML description language
- Discover the Mobile Emulator used to emulate an app designed within Windows 10 OS parameters to check the output preview
- Learn UI/UX design & development in Windows 10
Sony Vegas Pro 13 is one of the leading video editing softwares for professional designers and graphics editors. It is unique in its multi-utility nature, allowing you to edit videos and audio, create composites, color correct video, and more. Throughout this extensive course, you’ll gain a full grasp of this excellent software, and be ready to create better video and graphic presentations.
- Access 571 lectures & 105 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to create great videos & professional quality video presentations
- Understand Codec & Add-On installs
- Master the Vegas Pro top menu, toolbar & interface window
- Develop innovative commands & tools for editing
- Use functions like editing, arrange, retouch, move, pan & animate
SilhouetteFX is the visual effects industry-leading rotoscoping tool that has revolutionized the workflow of visual effects professionals. This software brings comprehensive tools that add value to the visual effects experience, and is a hugely important software to learn for any aspiring VFX professionals. This course just may be the first towards a new career.
- Access 31 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn rotoscoping, Paint Job, 2D to 3D, Mocha, Morph & Warp, Scripting tools & more
- Understand the GUI & terminology of SilhouetteFX
- Customize SilhouetteFX preferences & use the roto node & Mocha tracker to adjust an image
- Create tracking points on footage
- Master color rendering, detailing & more in Nuke
- Import images into rotoscope software & change the images into backgrounds
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.