The healthcare industry is, of course, not going anywhere, but its growing complexity has put a premium on administrators who can manage the dynamic environments of hospitals. Leading a hospital requires careful budgeting, tough decision making, and the ability to maintain the cooperation of diverse interest groups. In this course, you’ll jump into the high-octane world of healthcare administration and learn some of the core responsibilities of managers.
- Access 8 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn how to establish health care standards, make strategic policy decisions, & implement personnel management procedure
- Manage hospital setup in order to deliver quality treatment & a comfortable stay to patients
- Discover the latest technology in the healthcare industry
- Understand medical & legal ethics in the healthcare industry
Clinical research is the lifeblood of many healthcare careers and is an essential cog in the worldwide healthcare industry. This field covers the complete lifecycle of medications, from concept to production, verifying that a drug not only works against a certain malady, but is completely safe to use. Over this course, you’ll take a tour through clinical research processes to learn how it works, and how it affects the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Access 65 lectures & 12 hours of content 24/7
- Gain an introduction to clinical trials & their purpose in biomedical or behavioral research
- Understand the ethical requirements to clinical research
- Learn how to enroll volunteers or patients into pilot studies & scale studies
- Discover safety & efficacy data collection procedures
- Explore the budgeting & financial aspects of clinical research
Economics are an essential component to the healthcare industry as many treatments are costly and hospital expenses are typically very high. Over this course, you’ll discuss the various aspects of the supply and demand of the health sector and how the hospital industry is financially evaluated. By course’s end, you’ll have a firm grasp of some of the economic drivers of the hospital industry that will help you manage one.
- Access 33 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the corporate social responsibilities of the hospital industry
- Discover & apply various economic aspects & ideologies in the health sector
- Learn how to allocate health resources available in the economy
- Explore the many complications of health insurance
Managing the funds of any business is not an easy job. The healthcare industry is no exception, having undergone significant economic change since well before the Affordable Care Act took effect. Throughout this course, you’ll learn some of the expertise required to manage the finances of hospitals.
- Access 85 lectures & 16 hours of content 24/7
- Learn exclusive characteristics of the health care industry that affect the application of financial management principles & concepts
- Get an overview of financial theory & financial management principles as they apply to a healthcare setting
Hospitals are fast-paced, dynamic environments with many constantly moving parts. This course aims to teach you how to navigate those parts and get them all in order. You’ll learn about medical ethics, customer onboarding and activation, cross selling, and more as you explore the vital components of hospital administration.
- Access 47 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Explore the complete infrastructure of a hospital
- Get an introduction to medical ethics
- Learn how to onboard & activate customers
- Understand the purpose of cross-selling
As you might expect, hazard risks are disproportionately high at hospitals, where germs run rampant and doctors routinely visit many patients with a variety of health problems. Assuring the everyone stays safe starts with a high standard of quality and safety, which is overseen by administration. In this course, you’ll learn about common safety and quality concerns in hospitals, and how to implement best practices to ensure a smooth and safe operation.
- Access 15 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Prepare to manage service quality at hospitals
- Understand the management of hospital hazards
- Learn how to keep track of & improve quality, & bring best practices to a hospital
In order for hospitals and healthcare to work properly, a lot more than just the medicine needs to be flowing. Ethical, legal, insurance and IT practices are all essential to the efficient operation of a hospital, and in this course you’ll discover many of the concepts that form the administrative backbone of the healthcare industry.
- Access 34 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss medical ethics at length
- Get an introduction to telemedicine
- Understand how telemedicine helps patients gain remote access to clinical services & emergency services
- Learn how hospitals can provide remote service to patients
- Master cost-cutting measures related to telemedicine practices
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.