Learning Hebrew was never so fun and easy as now!
You can't learn Hebrew without understanding the verb system and this is the first structured and detailed verb tutorial
The following moments are presented and drilled:
1. The root based on a three-letter root (shoresh), upon which the rest of the verb is built.
The included modifications of the root is:
Shlemim, Lamed hey, Ain vav/ Ain yod and few modifications in case of gutturals.
2. Tenses included: present and past tense
3. Choose between oral skills only/ combination of oral and reading skills or reading skills only!
4. To practice separate verb forms choose a first the visual, based on a picture drill or an abstract drill based on a root formation diagram.
5. Navigate to sort the letters of the root, to adjust the pronoun to the verb or drill a change of a pronoun or a practice changes in tens: from past to present and vice versa.
All those skills combined in one application to gives the user the best mastering of the Hebrew verb in present and past tenses.
Download “Hebrew verb: Pi'el” right away, and start to learn Hebrew language and speak Hebrew anytime, anywhere!
◉ Multiple interactive games to help students improve Hebrew vocabulary and sentence structure situation based.
◉ Intuitive user interface with simple back, forward and next level buttons
◉ Combines pictures and sounds with structured learning
◉ Offline learning: Once a course is downloaded, no internet connection is required.
◉ Practices the verb in all its declination and includes sound annotation for each and every verb formation.
◉ Practices root formation building and word order games based on intuitive perception.
◉ Very short phrase drills and transformation between plural and singular.
This application is developed by university instructor
Suitable for ages 10 -120