Students hear a name or rhyme spoken and choose the matching photo. They then hear more information which they will need to answer subsequent questions. After six right in a row, Race Mode starts automatically. It asks questions at speed to test the students' memory and comprehension of the names and facts just covered, before continuing with new ones. At the end of the race, students can see how well they have done relative to their other races. The game gradually focuses on any names and facts that the students have difficulty recognizing, and speeds up as competence is gained.
By contrast to Race Mode, Story Mode slowly introduces new names and facts by saying them as the photos are shown, allowing students to quietly look, listen and learn.
The game is controlled by on-screen gestures which are simple to demonstrate and easy to use, and the game can be played without voice prompts.
* 60 colourful photos of things you find in and around a house
* Spoken rhymes about each item to help you remember them
* Race Mode tests memory and comprehension against the clock
* Story Mode allows students to look, listen and learn
* Slideshow Mode displays all the photos and facts in alphabetical order
* Zoom and Pan Mode magnifies the images to see more detail
* Easy on-screen gestures to control the game
* Context-sensitive help
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.