The essential objective of this course is to create awareness regarding the various basic information security requirements and how these requirements can be interpreted to suit an organization’s processes, products, people, and customers. In this course, you’ll learn how employees, business owners, and other computer users tend to have their security compromised, and what you can do to help safeguard yourself and others from digital attacks.
- Access 34 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Learn what every employee of an organization can do to avoid attack
- Understand ISO 27001:2013 guidelines
- Discover how to securely handle data, media containing data, & IT devices
- Explore how various technical & non-technical attack methods are performed
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.