The CISSP is an internationally recognized certification that demonstrates an IT professional’s technical and managerial competence to protect organizations from increasingly sophisticated attacks. It’s an ideal certification for anyone who wants to work in IT as it satisfies all government and professional security certification mandates and leaps out on a resume. In this course, you’ll receive in-depth instruction in all things CISSP, so you can be fully prepared when you decide it’s time to take the exam.
- Access 68 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss penetration testing & information systems access control
- Explore common security architecture frameworks
- Understand different network types & topologies
- Learn about cryptography, physical security, & operations security
- Discuss the legal regulations & liability behind systems security
The CISM certification is an internationally recognized credential developed for information security managers and other security professionals aimed to certify individuals in managing, designing, overseeing, and assessing an enterprise’s information security. This comprehensive course will cover the four information security domains covered in this exam with in-depth, real life scenarios, giving you a complete grasp of how to ace the test.
- Access 53 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Explore information security governance
- Understand risk management & compliance w/ legal & ethical standards
- Establish & maintain an information security program
- Learn about incident management & how to form a response
CISA is the certificate that recognizes a security professional’s ability to audit enterprise information security and competently deliver solutions. This internationally acknowledged certificate is required for many information security jobs, and this course will empower you with all the knowledge you need to pass the exam.
- Access 70 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about the process of auditing information systems
- Explore governance & management of IT
- Discuss information systems acquisition, development, & implementation
- Understand how to run information systems operations, maintenance, & support
- Implement information protection measures
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.