Accounting doesn’t come naturally to everyone, but it’s a valuable skill that can net you high-paying jobs, as well as improve your personal finance management. This bootcamp removes the tedium from accounting, aiming instead to tell a story by illustrating what the numbers mean through interesting, real-world examples. Geared towards students with little to no accounting background, it’s an excellent tune up for more complicated courses.
- Access 11 hours of content 24/7
- Gain an overview of the importance of accounting
- Learn ten ways to cook the books & how to spot them from a financial point of view
- Understand Detailed Income Statements, Detailed Balance Sheets, & Detailed Cash Flow Statements
- Practice w/ a hands-on, interactive case study creating major financial statements
- Compute, compare & contrast a variety of performance measures
In this course, you’ll enhance your understanding of financial accounting basics, including the major financial statements, and the most important components of each as it relates to financial analysis. Learning to integrate financial statements will allow you to make better, more informed financial decisions and make you more attractive to potential employers.
- Access 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Define & explore the components of Income Statements, Balance Sheets, & Cash Flow Statements
- Understand how financial statements are interrelated
- Discover major financial ratios, including liquidity, asset management, debt management, profitability, & market value ratios
- Analyze, compare & contrast financial statements of various companies
In its most basic terms, a 10-K is an annual report required by the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission that gives a comprehensive summary of a company’s financial performance. This course focuses not just on the financial statements of a 10-K, but teaches you how to read critically the footnotes, and the management discussion and analysis contained in the report. It’s a complex task, but this course will help you parse what is most important, and how to perform a proper, fully-realized financial analysis.
- Access 2 hours of content 24/7
- Understand the difference between a 10-K & an Annual Report
- Learn the major components of a 10-K filing
- Discover in detail the Management Discussion & Analysis section
- Explore the major footnotes & how to analyze & interpret them
- Discuss the Proxy statement
- Use a group project to analyze, compare & contrast the 10-K’s of various companies
Wall St. Training is proud of the standards they have set in the financial industry and, therefore, have high standards for certification. By passing these quizzes and exams for the “Accounting & Financial Statement Integration,” and “How to Analyze a 10-K” courses, you will receive a vaunted certification that will greatly improve your job prospects in the financial industry.
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.