Arduino is a powerful and versatile platform for creating DIY electronics projects. This book takes a recipe-based approach, giving you precise examples of how to build Internet of Things projects of all types using the Arduino platform. From robotics to home automation to social media interactions, you’ll learn how to build quick and easy projects that broaden your horizons in the world of IoT and Arduino.
- Monitor several Arduino boards simultaneously
- Tweet sensor data directly from your Arduino board
- Post updates on your Facebook wall directly from your Arduino board
- Create an automated access control w/ a fingerprint sensor
- Control your entire home from a single dashboard
- Make a GPS tracker that you can track in Google Maps
- Build a live camera that streams directly from your robot
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.