You’ve probably seen or at least of heard of the show CSI, so you’ve got some idea of what a forensics investigator actually does. Well, they exist in the world of information technology as well, and it’s a much less dirty job. Computer forensics experts are often brought in after a cyber attack (think Yahoo!) to determine what exactly went wrong, and to carry out an investigation according to legal guidelines. Because of the difficulty and specificity of this job, these people make great money, and this course is going to teach you how to become one.
- Access 23 comprehensive units of study 24/7
- Carry out forensic analysis of network resources to identify intrusion attempts
- Learn how to carry out an investigation according to industry best practices & legal guidelines
- Search & seize resources as required for an investigation
- Discover how to handle digital evidence to maintain legal standards
- Understand what a first responder must do as soon as a breach is identified to prevent loss of evidence
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.