If you’ve ever wanted to design mobile games, this is the place to start. Over this course, you’ll learn how to design, program and publish a 3D shooter mobile game with the leading mobile game engine, Unity 3D. Even if you have absolutely no programming experience, you can use Unity to create seamless, interactive games that can soar to the top of the app store charts!
- Access 96 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Use free tools to build an amazing 3D shooter game from scratch
- Understand 3D Pixel Art & utilize it in your game
- Learn how to publish apps & games to the App Store or Google Play
Building mobile games for individual games is one thing, but scaling to incorporate a multiplayer universe like in MineCraft or Clash of Clans sounds pretty brutal, right? Well, it won’t be after this course. The tools and skills you’ll learn here will allow you to easily turn any Unity games into online multiplayer platforms. Your game design abilities are about to get a ton more interesting.
- Access 43 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Create real time, networked games in Unity Multiplayer
- Use low level APIs to optimize your game for a networked environment
- Connect your players easily w/ Unity Matchmaker Servers
- Turn a 3D shooter game into a multiplayer game hosting 2 to 16 players
- Receive all project files, source codes, graphic files, animations & models
If you’ve spent any time playing mobile games, you have probably been prompted to “buy coins” or other kinds of currency to enhance your game experience. This method is an important factor in monetizing games, and making them more sustainable for the creator. In this course, you’ll learn how to implement a coin management system in your own games to make them more profitable, so you can focus on creating new ones.
- Access 18 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Design a game user interface to display coin amounts
- Create an in-game store for your users to shop
- Connect a coin management system to Google Play or iTunes Connect
- Learn how to bundle & package store code to be reused in any game
Google Play and the Mac App Store are each currently supersaturated with millions of apps. Obviously, that makes it hard to find and retain a user base for your app or game. Building an email list is one of the best ways to keep users engaged, and to make sure they know of your new products as you release them. This course will give you an introduction to email marketing in the app world, and help you develop tools to build a strong user base.
- Access 12 lectures & .5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn methods of capturing users’ email addresses
- Understand how to re-engage users through email
- Boost downloads & new users by advertising new features via email
- Gain users for new games & apps easily
You’ve probably used mobile apps or games that ask you to watch a video to get some kind of reward, or to move on to the next screen. They might bother you, but video rewards are an excellent monetization system for developers. If you want to be successful building mobile apps and games, you’re going to want this instruction!
- Access 16 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Create a video reward system using Unity 3D
- Package your video reward system so you can reuse it easily in any Unity project
- Receive all the files of the finished reward package, ready to use in your games
A game is only as fun as its characters. That’s a saying, right? Well, it should be. Because after this course, you’ll be designing awesome, engaging characters and arming them with unique weapons and items to enhance the gaming experience. You don’t need any programming or digital artistry experience–just an imagination and an eagerness to work with Unity 3D. Start your journey towards creating the next Mario today.
- Access 39 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Build a mobile game from scratch
- Add levels, characters & animations to bring your game to life
- Create items such as swords, shields & helmets & learn how to make characters pick them up & equip them
- Receive 50 life-like animations & code for 2 characters
While there are tools and programs that enable people without programming skills to build apps and games, the only way to have total creative control over your projects is to learn how to program. In this beginner course, you’ll learn fundamentals of C# and Swift, two important languages for writing interactive games. Invest in yourself today, and your future will thank you tomorrow!
- Access 43 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Gain a foundation in Swift & C#
- Learn fundamentals of programming that can be applied to learning any language
- Understand the debugging process
- Discover coding w/ hands-on, real-life examples
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.