Swift is a powerful language used to develop apps for iPhone, iPad, and OS X. Throughout this course, you’ll use Swift 2 to write short programs within Xcode 7, Apple’s Integrated Development Environment. By the end you’ll be ready to take on tougher programming challenges and learn to develop full applications for Apple devices.
- Access 41 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover the various parts of the Xcode interface & how to use them
- Learn the variables, constants, & the various basic data types in Swift
- Create collections using arrays, sets & dictionaries
- Explore Swift function syntax & object-oriented code
- Discover enumerations, structures & classes
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.