Music is one of the highest grossing app categories across mobile app stores, so it makes perfect sense that you should learn iOS coding by building a fully functional music streaming app. Through this course, you’ll get familiar with Apple’s coding language, Swift, and its development framework, Xcode, while you build a real app. With iOS 10 well on the way, there’s no time like the present.
- Access 48 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic streaming functions on iOS
- Understand how to setup a free or paid server
- Automate music file indexing on a server using PHP
- Make an iOS app communicate w/ a server
- Add lock screen controls & lock screen media information controls
- Create table views & custom table view cells on iOS
- Discover how to dynamically add more data to your app & remote database
- Share song information through Facebook
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.