This course teaches the fundamentals of developing iOS applications using version 2 of the Swift programming language. The course consists of 10 units: the first six cover the Swift language itself, and the last four concentrate on the core view controller architecture of an iOS app. At the end of the course, you’ll be able to write iOS applications that use tables and hierarchical and tabbed navigation, and understand the principles behind developing any iOS application.
- Learn to build iOS apps by mastering Xcode
- Follow along w/ a case study on NoteTaker that shows the full development of an app from start to finish
- Learn about SpriteKit, SceneKit, HealthKit, WatchKit, etc.
- Study data types, optionals & tuples
- Understand collection types: arrays, sets & dictionaries
- Learn about if statements & loops
- Get introduced to iOS
- Start using Swift, the key Apple programming language
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.