Jira is a project management tool used widely by organizations to plan, track, and release software. Jira administrators are at the heart of these processes and need to know how to successfully administer and customize Jira offerings. This updated Jira 8 Administration Cookbook demonstrates how to efficiently work with Jira Core and Jira Service Desk. By the end of this eBook, you’ll have the skills you need to extend and customize your Jira implementation effectively.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Lifetime access to eBook with 280 pages
- Set up custom forms & capture important data with custom fields and screens
- Gain insights into the latest email capabilities
- Be guided through running scripts to automate tasks
- Set up & customize your own support portal
- Achieve optimized services with Service Level Agreement (SLA)
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.