Knights and Merchants recreates the era of the Middle Ages. Apart from the purely fictitious geography of our world, all game elements and scenes are based on the Anglo-Saxon period, ca. 1200 A.D. And we haven’t used imaginary elements like fabled creatures, either. The player takes on the role of an ordinary captain in the Palace Guard. A conspiracy against the king catapults the captain into a situation where he finds himself responsible for the defence of the last royal province. This is all that remains of the shattered kingdom, which has been split into numerous small principalities and fiefdoms. And now even the king himself, ensconced in his capital, is threatened by enemy armies. This is the starting point of your Middle Ages adventure. Now you must win back all those provinces which once belonged to your king.
Knights and Merchants can be described as a strategic economy simulation. Economics play a major role in this real-time action game. The player can manufacture different products, making use of numerous buildings and producer goods of the Middle Ages period. He can then use his serfs to construct and maintain buildings and roads. The economical structuring is very specific – you manufacture finished products using various raw materials which go through your production processes. All these manufacturing systems are highly detailed and visually understandable, enabling fast and dependable control of your economy.
- Lush realistic landscapes based on the European countryside
- Over 30 Single Player Missions
- 10 Multiplayer maps with a variety of scenarios
- Up to 6 players can take part in multiplayer battles
- About 25 different buildings, including horse stables, farms and gold mines
- More than 12 different types of characters
- Over 10 different troop types, including archers, scouts and knights
- On-screen hints and tutorials provide easy guidance to get you started
- Realistic landscape display
- Production and movement portrayed in detailed animation
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.