A Qlikview app is like an in-memory database. It is a single tool that you can use to transform, summarize, and visualize data. The interactive nature of Qlikview allows you to explore and iterate data very quickly to develop an intuitive feel. In this course, you’ll use real-life, practical examples to learn how to work with this tool.
- Access 26 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Use list boxes, table boxes, & chart boxes to query data
- Load data into a QV app from CSV & databases, avoiding synthetic keys & circular references
- Transform & add new fields in a load script
- Present your insights effectively using elements like charts, drill downs, & triggers
- Perform nested aggregations in charts
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.