Every developer knows how frustrating it is when the code they’ve been working on for hours suddenly breaks. Spending more time on figuring out why it isn’t working is even more irritating. This is where continuous integration and Jenkins come in. Continuous integrating is the process of automating certain processes such as testing code, and Jenkins is an automation server that can help developers do that and much more. In this course, you’ll learn how Jenkins can simplify your life as a developer.
- Access 31 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Get a detailed introduction to continuous integration
- Learn how to install & set up Jenkins & the different features & plug-ins available
- Integrate Jenkins w/ Maven, Tomcat, Git, & BitBucket
- Create built jobs & pipelines
- Automate job builds, notifications, code analysis, & test reports
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.