Developed by Facebook, Flux is a still-new application architecture used for building client-side web apps. It features a one-way data flow, which ensures app data update paths are explicit and understandable. As a result, tracing changes during Flux development is simpler, and identifying bugs to fix much easier. You’ll dive into key principles underlying Flux development, gaining a brand-new skill set that will help you build scalable, single-page apps more effectively than before.
- Build apps using the Flux architecture w/ 6.5 hours of content
- Understand the fundamentals of how Flux works
- Utilize Flux’s simple data flow, semantically descriptive actions & more
- Set up your programming environment & utilize Flux tools
- Master Flux components: action creators, dispatchers & stores
- Use Flux in conjunction w/ the React UI library
- Effectively develop scalable web apps
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.