Go language is an open source programming language that was developed at Google to simplify many programming tasks. It’s an excellent language to add to your coding repertoire and may help you separate yourself from other programmers of similar ability. In this course, you’ll learn the syntax of Go, and how to streamline your programs using Go’s efficient functionality.
- Access 34 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Find package documentation in Go
- Learn data types, program structure & functions of the Go language
- Dive into loops, conditional statements, arrays, slices, structures & pointers
- Understand the different reference types & value types
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.