Go is an open source programming language developed by Google that makes it easy to build simple, reliable, and efficient software. It attempts to combine the ease of an interpreted, dynamically typed language with the efficiency and safety of a statically typed, compiled language. Ultimately, it speeds up the programming process, and this course will teach you all you need to know to work with Go. Considering its incredible pedigree, you can’t go wrong learning Go!
- Access 169 lectures & 21 hours of content 24/7
- Learn fundamentals of programming in Go
- Understand modern best-practices for programming in all languages
- Use a command line interface terminal
- Work w/ GitHub to collect open source code
- Increase your productivity w/ an IDE such as Webstorm or Atom.io
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.