System administrators are essential cogs to IT departments, ensuring that a company’s computer network is up and running efficiently. Because they’re so important, they also get paid top dollar. Through this course, you’ll learn many of the skills you need to configure, maintain, and support a variety of Linux systems. All this knowledge may be parlayed into a lucrative career of Linux system administration!
- Access 53 lectures & 9 hours of content 24/7
- Discover the boot process on Linux servers & learn how to control it
- Learn the various types of messages generated by a Linux system, where they’re stored & how to automatically prevent them from filling up your disks
- Manage Linux users & groups
- Master disk management, partitioning & file system creation
- Understand how permissions work & how to decipher them
- Configure Linux network interfaces
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.