Projects in Ruby On Rails is for developers looking to upgrade their skills without enrolling in a full time coding institution. Primarily taught in Linux, this course also includes tutorials to help you get started in Windows if needed. The following projects have been selected and created for this course, and will not only help you understand the core concepts of Ruby on Rails, but also teach you essential best practices for web development.
- Upgrade your Ruby on Rails skills w/ over 47 lectures & 13 hours of content
- Install Ruby on Rails & MySQL to build a simple web app
- Create a complete blog management system like WordPress while mastering Ruby technique
- Explore professional Ruby techniques while creating a Ruby image gallery
- Extend your code to make a shopping cart
- Learn to use Ruby code effectively in commercial projects
- Study best software development practices
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.