Start learning SQL with practical examples, and you’ll be working with tons of popular database systems like MySQL and PostgreSQL in no time. This course will teach you how exactly SQL works so you can start to master effective database design overall. These SQL skills have the power to open immense career opportunities from working as a database administrator in IT to working from home as a freelancer.
- Learn database installation & SQL fundamentals w/ 115 lectures & 9 hours of content
- Study Data Manipulation Language Clauses, Various Conditions and Operators, Data Filtering & more
- Understand SQL Data Types in more detail
- Study the MySQL Workbench, a unified visual tool for database development
- Study SQL Joins, SQL functions & SQL data types
- Understand database relationships & normalization
- Master database export & import
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.