AngularJS is the future of programming. It helps developers become more efficient, more productive, and deliver rich client-side experiences with every line of code. This course dives into real world benefits and applications, so you’ll be fully ready to add AngularJS features to your current projects.
- Master this increasingly popular framework w/ 6 hours of content & 85 lectures
- Understand & build a fully-functional single page application
- Perform form validation w/ zero lines of code
- Create & interact w/ Bootstrap in AngularJS
- Get tools, tips & tricks for debugging your AngularJS applications
- Go through two examples of AngularJS applications
- Interact with a REST API
Python is an extremely versatile language used for a variety of tasks including: web development, data analytics, game development – even controlling robots! Get up to speed on all the essential Python skills, and learn it all at your own pace with this detailed course. Python developers ranked #8 of the most in-demand tech workers, and make an average of over six figures a year. So what are you waiting for? Start coding with Python.
- Dive into Python w/ 31 hours of content & 242 Lectures
- Understand the installation & various functions of Python
- Put your knowledge into practice by solving ‘real life’ programming problems
- Practice Python game development by creating a Flappy Bird clone
- Use Python & Matplotlib for data visualisation
- Create 2D & 3D graphs, bar charts, scatter plots & more to better understand data sets
- Import, export & manipulate data in a wide variety of forms
- Work in conjunction w/ Django to create a website from scratch
- Use map integration, e-commerce functionality & a host of other complex features
If you’ve always wanted to build and design your own website, this course is the ideal place to start. The instructor makes it look easy, taking you through the latest Web technologies: HTML5, CSS3, and even some jQuery. By building projects alongside the video instruction, you’ll get a true hands-on feel for the basic building blocks of the Web you surf daily.
- Learn & apply HTML5 and CSS skills immediately w/ 12-hours of video content
- Build a completely unique, beautifully-designed & responsive landing page
- Focus on modern design for any screen size w/ responsive websites
- Create a fully optimized website from scratch in 7 steps
- Learn where to find free design resources like images, icons & fonts
- Get introduced to using jQuery to build stand-out effects
- Optimize your site for search engines & speed
It’s never too late to start a new career or learn a new skill, and this course makes it easy to get the knowledge you need on your own schedule. The elite trainer takes you through the key programming languages and databases commonly used today, and prepares you to earn a certification validating what you learn.
- Learn to code in various essential languages w/ 13 hours & 184 lectures
- Understand basic HTML elements & structure
- Study text markup & how to select color, font, and more
- Incorporate images & styling w/ CSS
- Write PHP scripts
- Work in the MySQL database
Whether you want to start a career as a Linux system engineer, become a power user, or just take on a Linux-based project, this course will get you up to speed on everything you need to know. You’ll learn to install a web server, install a database server, create database users, and even configure your own WordPress blog.
- Understand & apply Linux knowledge w/ 73 lectures and 12 hours of content
- Start from square one w/ Linux installation
- Get an overview of the software needed to connect to Linux using Mac or Windows
- Practice the basic & commonly-used commands
- Learn to search & compare files
- Schedule & automate jobs using cron
- Speed up your workflow w/ efficient command line usage of aliases & tab completion
- Decipher cryptic Linux permissions
- Install & start hosting a WordPress site
Get to know two open source, free-to-use solutions – PHP and MySQL – with instruction from the expert instructor. PHP allows you to connect to and manipulate databases, and MySQL is an extremely popular database system used with PHP – together creating the perfect storm. You’ll walk through the exact process of using both programs in order to master a variety of PHP functions and MySQLi (an enhanced version of MySQL) queries. It’s the perfect stepping stone to eventually working as a well-rounded professional web application developer.
- Learn PHP & MySQL w/ 8 hours of content & 56 lectures
- Study beginner PHP functions & commands to advanced
- Build a foundation w/ some of the most popular languages on the Web
- Complete projects targeted for e-commerce websites
- Write PHP code that interacts w/ a MySQL database
- Get an introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Create a calculator, currency converter, registration form & online voting system
Go beyond the basics of this extremely popular programming language by diving into advanced concepts. Based on the instructor’s book The Book Of Ruby, this course provides all source code as you explore a deeper understanding of this dynamic language.
- Take your Ruby skills to the next level w/ 13 hours of content & 37 lectures
- Experiment w/ included source code
- Get into the advanced features of Ruby like blocks & procs, threads, regular expressions, exception handling, singletons & metaprogramming
- Follow along w/ the supplied course notes
- Become an expert at the language used by some of the most popular websites
- Learn to write easily maintainable code
Git is the most widely-used and supported distributed version control system used by software engineering professionals. It’s a protocol that streamlines programming by batch tracking the history of file edits, allowing developers to pinpoint the source and time of any change. Learn to handle any size project quickly and efficiently with this complete Git course.
- Get an introduction to the Git source control system w/ 6 hours & 83 lectures
- Jump right in w/ installation for Windows & Mac
- Manage, move, rename & delete files
- Create & fork repositories w/ GitHub
- Learn & practice the basic commands to start a new project w/ Git
- Experience the draw of Git as a SCM w/ in depth exploration of Branching & Merging
- Learn to rebase & stash work
- Make comparisons in Git
Learn about this popular cloud and infrastructure service provided by Amazon through expert instruction and a series of practical examples. AWS has quickly become the go-to solution for building Web applications in the cloud, and this course is the perfect overview to get your started.
- Get an introduction to the fastest-growing cloud computing resource w/ 4 hours of training & 15 lectures
- Receive an AWS infrastructure overview
- Study Amazon simple services for messaging & email
- Learn to use Amazon’s DynamoDB
- Understand how to use Amazon’s S3 for scalable storage
- Use EC2 to take scale your project
- Become an AWS system administrator
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.