Gaming in the Apple universe now extends to tvOS, and allows developers to leverage many of the same frameworks, technologies, and concepts of iOS development to build games for Apple TV. Whether you’re an experienced iOS programmer or brand new, this course will introduce you to core game development concepts while you build real games for both iOS and tvOS.
- Learn to build games for tvOS & iOS w/ 40 lectures & 10 hours of content
- Create a tvOS template for navigating between game scenes, passing data around classes & saving data using NSUserDefaults
- Build a retro 2d-style side scroller game from scratch for tvOS or iOS
- Share code & assets between a tvOS template & an iOS template
- Design physics-based environments & program simple, interactive characters
- Incorporate a property list to change variables on a per-level basis
- Discuss scoring, moving platforms, continue points, inventory & much more
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.