This book begins with the fundamentals of C programming such as data types, functions, decision making, program loops, and more with the help of an Arduino board. Later, you’ll get acquainted with Arduino interactions with sensors, LEDs, and autonomous systems while setting up the Arduino environment. By the end of the book, you’ll be able to make basic projects like an LED cube and smart weather system that leverages C.
- Play w/ mathematical operations using C
- Use logical operations & loops to play w/ LEDs and the Arduino board
- Create custom functions using C & connect an SD card to the Arduino
- Use Object-oriented Programming to connect a GSM module to the Arduino board
- Play w/ an LCD board & Servo using standard Arduino libraries
- Build projects using Arduino such as a LED cube, a smart weather system & home security
- Identify & fix common errors on an Arduino board
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.