Bump your development skills up a notch by mastering Git. This distributed version control system allows you to batch track the history of your file edits, and to identify when and where your code has changed. You’ll learn how to initialize your first repository, manage your commit history, and more, gaining the tools you need to quickly and efficiently handle any development project.
- Access 14 lectures & 1.25 hours of content 24/7
- Create a Git repository to start tracking versions of your projects
- Contribute to different projects by making commits to Git repositories
- Secure your repository with the help of SSH keys
- Work with multiple people on a project using Branch and Merge commands
- Link to the online remote copies of a repository & stay updated w/ the changes
- Add tags to mark the deployed versions of the project
- Resolve the bugs by tracing code changes to its origin
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.