The Linux Operating System is becoming increasingly popular in the world of business, and there is no time like the present to get familiar with computing on Linux. Starting from the absolute basics, this course will take you through the most important and fundamental concepts of Linux administration. More importantly, you’ll understand how to apply those concepts to practical, real-world situations. Get up to speed today!
- Access 62 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Understand what a Linux distribution & SSH are & which to use
- Learn the basic Linux commands you’ll use most often
- Create, rename, move, & delete directories
- List, read, create, edit, copy, & delete files
- Discover how to use the nano, vi, & emacs editors
- Compare the contents of files
- Compress files to save space & make transferring easy
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.