The success of any site or app begins and ends with the site itself not going down. This step-by-step guide will teach you to eliminate potential points of failure, and guarantee the site is prepared for scaling and giant surges in traffic. Learn to ensure service availability for Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP based web applications. Plus, with this solution, you can repair failures on your own time and not in the middle of the night
- Study the instructor’s proven LAMP stack solution w/ 22 lectures & 2 hours of content
- Learn to eliminate single points of failure for your Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP based web applications
- Enable your sites to scale & experience increased traffic without downtime
- Watch lessons & demonstrations on actual Linux servers
- Reference diagrams while you build
- Save time researching & testing various solutions
If you’ve fostered an interest in Linux, but have been intimidated by the transition, this is the course for you. The instructor introduces you to Linux equivalents of your favorite Windows programs and apps, so your transition is as smooth as can be. You don’t even need Linux to complete the course. The instructor will teach you to set up a virtual software, so you get the full experience without full commitment.
- Get familiar w/ Linux alternatives to Windows w/ over 9 lectures & 1 hour of content
- Get introduced to some of the most popular Linux apps
- Browse the Web, watch movies, listen to music, create presentations & more
- Install virtualization software so you can run Linux on your current system
- Follow step-by-step through an installation of Ubuntu
- Learn the differences between installing Linux in a virtual environment & a physical environment
This top-rated Linux course has been completed by 25,000 students and counting and is a great way for anyone to get acquainted with this popular operating system. You need absolutely zero previous knowledge to successfully complete this course as it teaches you everything from installation to advanced techniques.
- Learn the basics of Linux w/ over 67 lectures & 6 hours of content
- Benefit from this course w/ absolutely zero previous knowledge
- Receive a step-by-step checklist & video that teaches you how to install WordPress on an Ubuntu Linux system
- Install a web server & database server
- Study advanced command line techniques
This course was created to answer one essential question: what’s the most important Linux skill to gain? The Linux Command Line is the key to navigating Linux with ease, and this course will help you master the command line in under an hour’s time. Before you know it, you’ll be optimizing Linux and computing more efficiently.
- Master the Linux Command Line w/ over 16 lectures & 1.5 hours of content
- Learn the eight key commands you’ll use every day
- Easily navigate your way around a Linux system & get confident w/ the command line
- Receive a cheat sheet & reference card w/ the essential Linux commands
- Easily & quickly locate commands
- Utilize the built-in Linux documentation system
- Manage files & directories
- Edit & display file contents
If you have a busy schedule, but have been itching to learn the ins-and-outs of Linux, this is the course for you. In just 12 hours, the instructor not only introduces you to the basics of Linux, but dives into advanced concepts and techniques. Master the Linux Command Line and become a true power user in just 12 hours total.
- Learn the most important Linux concepts & commands w/ 72 lectures and 12 hours of content
- Benefit from this course w/ zero previous experience
- Understand new concepts, commands & jargon
- Learn how to access a Linux server
- Understand what a Linux distribution is & which one to choose
- Navigate the file system layout of Linux systems
- Customize your shell prompt
- Use aliases, tab completion & your shell history to be more efficient
- and much more!
You are allowed to use this product only within the laws of your country/region. SharewareOnSale and its staff are not responsible for any illegal activity. We did not develop this product; if you have an issue with this product, contact the developer. This product is offered "as is" without express or implied or any other type of warranty. The description of this product on this page is not a recommendation, endorsement, or review; it is a marketing description, written by the developer. The quality and performance of this product is without guarantee. Download or use at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable with this product, then don't download it.